CT provides market promotion and customer service for well-known E-gaming companies in the UK and Europe. CT Technology is committed to becoming the world’s leading game operation platform and game provider, and is committed to establishing high-quality partnerships with operators and game providers to provide business partners with low-cost and flexible online game operations. CT has cooperated with many well-known companies (such as Microgameing, OneWorks, BMM, GLI, Reuters, etc.).
Position Availability: 3
1. Planning, deployment, monitoring network device, servers and applications;
2. Planning, deployment, daily maintenance problem analysis and solution for AWS, Azura, Google Cloud platform service application;
3. Judgment, processing, recording and reporting of emergencies, promptly processing of problems, communication and collaboration within the company;
4. Strictly implement the monitoring and punctuality and handover system in order to ensure detect problems on time, effective follow-up and handling, and strong ability to inspect and record faults;
5. Assist in the changes to applications, networks, servers, and equipment, release and update the deployment of each project application, follow up and assist other engineers to process problems;
6. Infrastructure of the operation and maintenance platform, improve the operation and maintenance process. Improve the operation and maintenance automation level, ensure the stability of the service. Improve the network security, availability and overall service level in various complex environments through technical means and process control.
1. Computer and network related major, more than 5 years of network operation and maintenance experience;
2. Good knowledge of Networking (Routing, Switch, TCP/IP, WEB, LB, DNS, VPN, CDN) and strong ability to locate faults based on relevant information;
3. Strong knowledge to operate Windows and Linus system, strong skill in using Linux common commands, checking scripts and tools
4. Familiar with common database operation and maintenance, including MySQL, Oracle, Postgresql, SQLServer;
5. Experience in dealing with security issues, such as DDOS attacks, network hijacking, etc., have experience in dealing with complex network environment failures previously;
6. Experience in configuration and common troubleshooting Azure, AWS service;
7. Fluent in Chinese Mandarin and English
8. Experience in operation and maintenance of related industries such as Gaming or Finance will be an advantage.
[The company is currently in the start-up period, you will have the opportunity to develop with the company. The company’s aim is to respect employees and is willing to grow and develop together with fellow employees.]
Your work may include shifts at night and weekends. The company is committed to providing technical support to Asian game operators. If you have the above experience, please contact us.
Tele: +44(0)1624 670416
Company Address: 33 Bucks Road, Douglas,Isle of Man IM1 3DE