CT provides market promotion and customer service for well-known E-gaming companies in the UK and Europe. CT Technology is committed to becoming the world’s leading game operation platform and game provider, and is committed to establishing high-quality partnerships with operators and game providers to provide business partners with low-cost and flexible online game operations. CT has cooperated with many well-known companies (such as Microgameing, OneWorks, BMM, GLI, Reuters, etc.).
• Monitor the internal network, servers, and corporate websites.
Proactive systems performance, management, and maintenance. React to any unexpected problems, record, and report to the team in an efficient manner.
• Communicate efficiently and support the IT Operations team in delivering all aspects of support.
• Strictly follow the procedure of monitoring and working together with other team members. Be proactive in addressing problems efficiently.
• Conduct inspection and keep record regularly.
• Assist implementing changes to Applications, Network, Server, Data Centre & NOC Duties. Project Applications release, regular update and deployment.
• Daily maintenance and construction of Monitoring System and Operating system.
If you have the above experience, please contact us.
Company Address: 33 Bucks Road, Douglas,Isle of Man IM1 3DE